Monday, June 18, 2012

No. 1 Postcard - Malang City Hall


This is my first post in my new blog. In the next post I will post more postcards from Indonesia and also around the world, which is someone's creation, or my own creation. Little story about this postcard, this is Malang City Hall, located in the heart of Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia. In the foreground is the Alun-alun (or commonly called "Square", but the shape of this Alun-alun Tugu is round). This building was built during the Dutch colonial era, and was burnt to the ground by Indonesian who protected the sovereignity of the country, when Dutch armies entering the city again to occupy Indonesia after the 17 August 1945 declaration of independence. But after that, the city hall rebuild again and now become the official head office of Mayor of Malang city.

If you're interested to buy some of my postcard collection, or you want some direct swap with me, feel free to contact me through my email yoogha@gmail.com

Hope to see you again soon with some new post..

.................................
................


...........................................
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment